Use 3D Printing in your next project, we help you by designing and preparing 3D models ready for 3D printing.
You are an agency and got a fantastic project, and are thinking to use 3D printing: either to make a trophy for an event, create props for a photoshoot, or produce a short batch of items for a campaign.
Great idea! Probably everyone in the team has heard about 3D Printing, but most likely no one knows how to execute it :(
so, you might have some of the following questions:
- which materials shall we use?
- can we make something in colour?
- can we make something with metal?
- can we make something with ceramics?
- can we make something with flexible material?
- where to 3D Print?
- how expensive can it be?
You might have some talented designers on your team, and hopefully some master 3D modelling applications.
Sounds perfect, you should be ready to roll, but turns out that none of them have extensive experience with 3D Printing :( thus, there's a high probability that what they can design can't be 3D Printed due to constrains on the 3D Printing process.
So, your designers might have some of the following questions:
- how to create something to be 3D Printed?
- can I print multiple parts in one go?
- can my design have interlocking parts?
- what is the appropriate wall thickness?
- can the model be solid?
- shall the model be hollow?
- what is a "watertight" 3D model?
- how to remove manifold edges?
We will help you to assess if the project is doable or not. - for free -
Choose the appropriate material.
Design and 3D model for an optimal 3D printing.
Find a 3D Printing provider near you.
And help you produce the parts.
✏️ About us:
We have extensive experience with 3D Printing in multiple materials, we have produced unique parts for clients, master pieces for molds, small batch series for product launches, personalised trophies, jewerly and ceramic products.